Roofing Repair for Carmel, NY, White Plains, NY & The Surrounding Areas
We Are a Different Kind of Roofing Contractor
Honey Do Men provides handyman, roofing, and gutter services that keep customers coming back as our outstanding services come at affordable prices.
All our customers have the chance to meet our company’s owner as we are dedicated to fostering communication and maximizing customer satisfaction. We provide a wide range of repair and installation services, free estimates, inspections, and ensures that the job is done properly before payment.
In addition to our outstanding commitment to customer service:
- We have zero complaints with the BBB
- All of our foremen speak English
- We have more than 28,000 satisfied clients
- All major credit cards are accepted
- We offer 0% Financing
- Before and after photos provided to customer
- Online customer portal provided
We stand behind all of our work and we promise that:
- The job will be completed within budget and on time
- Your project will have a thorough cleanup
- Your belongings are safe as our roofs will not leak
Roof Repair Services We Offer
The roofing services offered at Honey Do Men Home Repair & Remodeling services are always done by experienced and polite professionals. We make sure that the roof is installed properly and to your satisfaction.
Our roofing services include:
- New Construction
Types of Roofing we do:
- Flat and rubber
- Spanish Tile
- Cedar wood
- Clay Tile
- 3 Tab
- Faux Slate
- Roof Coatings
- Wood Shake
We also cater to customers who need the following:
- Chimney caps
- Fascia and soffit work
- Leak Repairs
- Skylight installation
Only the Best Materials for Your Home
Not only is quality and longevity a top priority for each and every roofing project that we handle—so is safety. That is why we only use the very best material from the most trusted manufacturers when installing our roofs. That way, you and your family can rest assured that your home is protected by a roof that was specifically constructed to maintain the highest possible integrity for years to come.
Our commitment to quality and safety has made Honey Do Men a preferred vendor for GAF, Atlas, CertainTeed, Owens Corning, and IKO – roofing companies and suppliers that have been providing communities with quality roofing for over 100 years. We’re proud of this recognition from our suppliers and continue to share their mission to provide top-quality work for customers.
When you work with Honey Do Men Home Repair & Remodeling, you can be confident that you will be working with professionals who take your needs and aesthetic goals into account. Our team will make sure that your roof is installed correctly and that it meets your satisfaction. We proudly provide free estimates and inspections, warranties on all of our work, and complete site cleanup.
Our roofing services include re-roofs and new construction projects. Each of our workers is licensed, insured, skilled, and courteous, and our team takes pride in the construction and completion of all projects.
At Honey Do Men Home Repair & Remodeling, we are pleased to offer quality roofing services to commercial clients in the Carmel area and surrounding communities of Putnam County. We have more than 20 years of experience providing outstanding work and craftsmanship to our clients, and we may be able to help you as well. In addition to the beautiful residential roofing projects that we provide, we also offer quality commercial roofing services for businesses. Whether you are looking to re-roof or start a new construction project, do not hesitate to contact Honey Do Men Home Repair & Remodeling today.
Flat & Rubber Roofs
Did you know that flat and rubber roofing are some of the most commonly used roofing materials in New England? That’s right! Rubber roofs are becoming increasingly popular in New York and they may be right for your home or business. At Honey Do Men Home Repair & Remodeling, we will work with you to determine whether this cost-effective roofing solution may be right for you.
When looking for a long-term roof solution, compare apples to apples. Liquid EPDM Rubber applied in a single coat. No primer is necessary. As other systems need multiple coats and primers, the total cost often exceeds that of liquid EPDM Rubber. Furthermore, liquid EPDM Rubber is a superior sealant as it minimizes weight on the roof and reduces time and labor costs. The best benefits of liquid EPDM rubber are its slow cure time and thick consistency. When curing, you can observe bubbles, which means that the catalyst is forcing the trapped air to rise. After the cure, there will be a chemical bond between the coating and the roof. This is a unique feature to liquid EPDM Rubber as other systems trap air instead, resulting in cracks caused by roof contractions and expansions due to varying temperatures.
Why is Liquid EPDM (Rubber) The Best Choice?
- The liquid version of EPDM is identical to the sheet version, but because it’s a liquid you will never need to worry about seams. Also, the liquid version will not chalk like sheet EPDM does after 7-8 years.
- The temperature this product can endure ranges from -40 F to over 300 F.
- Unlike any elastomeric, acrylic or urethane – you can apply EPDM 3 times thicker.
- Save on labor and product costs as only a single coat is necessary without primer.
- A true “Do-It-Yourself” product with over a 25-year history of success.
- We challenge you to compare any other product which will waterproof upon application. A light rain directly after application will not affect the material or its performance.
- Accelerated aging testing has proven EPDM Liquid Coating to outperform elastomeric & urethane 4 times longer.
- Liquid EPDM rubber is good for virtually any surface.
- EPDM liquid is very versatile and can be applied to any shape or flashing or protrusion. It can even be applied up to three times as thick on a vertical without running!
Roof Wash / Roof Cleaning / Roof Restoration:
5-year Limited Warranty
If the discolorations, streaks, or stains on the roof are caused by lichen, moss, mold, or algae come back within the first year of treatment, we will return to treat the area again for free. If it returns between 2 and 5 years, you only have to pay $0.85 for each square foot of the affected area for treatment.