Garage doors are the main entry point for your cars, and they provide shelter and security for them. They can also help elevate the appearance of your house and complement the exteriors of your house. When it comes to garage doors, there are many choices, but the key features are to choose a door that is weather-resistant, comes with safety features, and has a convenient garage door opening mechanism.
What are Garage Door Installation Services?
If you are planning to install a new garage door, we have professional installers who can help you with the job. It starts with consultation on the type of garage door you are looking for, choosing the style, material, and size of the door and door opener, getting measurements done, and finally installing the garage door. There needs to be a 110-volt receptacle within 3 feet of the garage door opener motor.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Garage Door Installation Services
There are several benefits in hiring professional garage door installers:
- Professional installers have all the safety measures in place to install your garage door correctly. It is very risky to do the installation yourself as your hands and fingers may accidentally get crushed or stuck between the openings.
- If your garage door has a standard opening size like 8’x7’ or 9’x8’ for a single door, or 16’x8’ for a double door, then it will be quite straightforward to install the door. However, if the opening requires a special setup, for example, if the floor is uneven, then a professional will be able to prescribe the correct combination for your project to ensure that your door moves smoothly.
- You will be assured of an efficient and effective job when hiring a professional installer as you never know what problems you may face during installation. They will have the right tools and equipment to resolve any issues, and this saves a lot of your time and effort.
When do You need Garage Door Installation Services?
Below are key signs to know when your garage door needs some repair or to have a new one installed.
- It is slow to open.
- It reverses direction.
- It makes strange noises.
- You can see some misalignment in the track.
- It closes by itself.
- You can see damage or wear and tear on the exterior.
Why Choose Honey-Do-Men’s Garage Door Installation Specialists?
Our garage door installation specialists are well-experienced and equipped with industry knowledge from serving more than 7000 customers for more than 15 years. No matter what kind of garage door installation or repair you need, we can ensure that you get a satisfactory service from us with our exceptional team of professionals. In addition, we have an extensive repertoire of handyman services ranging from gutter protection, painting, roofing, and cleaning. If you are looking for someone to help you with your home reorganization, look no further than to work with us at Honey-Do-Men!
For more information about our garage door installation services, call us at (914) 362-2662 today.