By using the Service, you agree to the terms of this Policy. Honey-Do-Men reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or change this Policy at any time with or without prior notice to you. The date of the last update will be posted at the top of this Policy for your convenience. This Policy, and any changes, are effective as soon as posted. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to the Policy constitutes your full acceptance of those changes.
“Personal Information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your mobile phone number or user/screen name, as well as the any Personal Information that you choose to include in messages you send through the Service.
This SMS service is available to U.S. residents only.
Types of Personal Information Honey-Do-Men Collects about You
We collect various information on our behalf from and about you, including information you directly provide when you use the Messaging Service. For example, we collect the following personal information about you in the context of our text messaging program: your name, mobile phone number, and texting preferences (opt-ins and opt-outs).
We may also collect information about you using cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by your browser on the hard drive or memory of your device. Cookies enable personalization of your experience on the Messaging Service (e.g., sending you personalized text messages such as shopping cart reminders).
If you participate in a contest, sweepstakes, research study, or email survey associated with the Messaging Service, we will collect basic contact information and any other information you choose to provide in connection with these activities. We will also collect your contact information if you contact us with questions about the Messaging Service or for customer service.
Your wireless carrier may collect data about your wireless device usage, and its practices are governed by its own policies. We take measures to protect your sensitive personal information but cannot guarantee its security in transit or storage.
How Honey-Do-Men Uses Your Personal Information
Honey-Do-Men’s Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to other companies or individuals.
- We may use or disclose such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We need to enforce our Terms of Service.
- We provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing Personal Information on our behalf. When this is done, it is subject to agreements that oblige those parties to process such information only on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures. If the third party fails to comply with our terms, Honey-Do-Men is not accountable in any way for any liability or reimbursement.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights, or the legal rights of others, or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share Personal Information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may share aggregated information with others without further notice. An example of this would be the number of people who used the Service in a given month or the total number of texts sent in a given week.
Honey-Do-Men’s Security Measures that Protect Your Information
Honey-Do-Men employs physical, technical, administrative, and organizational security measures to ensure the security of your Personal Information, including ensuring that our third-party service providers protect the security of your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your Personal Information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Service, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control (such as a third-party SMS delivery platform or your carrier network).
We cannot protect, nor does this Policy apply to, any information that you transmit to other users. You should never transmit personal or identifying information to other users.
Opt In Process
Mobile users sign up for automated SMS marketing messages by entering their phone numbers online and agreeing to Honey-Do-Men’s communication release.
Opt Out Process
Mobile users can opt out of receiving further marketing messages by responding with: UNSUBSCRIBE to (914) 362-2662.
Honey-Do-Men reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the Service, such as announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Do You have Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or our messaging service, feel free to contact us today.