Hardwood floors can offer timeless elegance and warmth in virtually any room of your home. Created from a solid piece of milled wood, hardwood flooring contains solid wood all throughout.
Popular hardwood varieties include oak, maple, cherry or walnut. Its versatility and quality make it a very desirable flooring option for many homeowners.
Hardwood floors are not suitable for bathrooms, laundry rooms and basements.
- Increases home value
- Many options available
- Can be refinished multiple times
- Strong and durable
- One of the most expensive flooring materials on the market
- Requires regular maintenance (such as using a specialty hardwood floor cleaner once per month and applying a fresh coat of finish every three to five years to keep them looking great)
- Can incur scrapes, scratches and dents in high traffic areas
- Susceptible to moisture damage